Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Self acceptance and rejection (This has nothing to do with the subject of the blog piece. Really journal notes from late 2018 )

I have been working and working away at a lot of things.  My mother had been ill since before Christmas Eve, 2018, but had a flu around then.  We have been getting a concentrated winter where at the end of January it became bitter cold and the temperatures fell to 20 or 30 below 0 in Farenheit degrees.  We have gotten 12 to 18 inches of snow all within the last few weeks.  It seems that the coldest section of the winter has shifted from January to early February..  I am forced to stay indoors  often and I am inevitably stuck because my van hasn't been working right in this cold.  So there are times when I am very isolated.  My van is fixed now.  Really what it needed was a new battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment